Diversion Books has published The Riviera Contract, The African Contract, and The Yemen Contract in
Paperback and may be purchased at:
· Poisoned Pen Bookstore, Scottsdale, Arizona
· Changing Hands Bookstore, Tempe, Arizona
· Mostly Books, Tucson, Arizona
· Book Passage, Corte Madera, California
It may also be obtained from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Apple in eBook
and Audible format.
Short stories have gained a degree of popularity lately. Perhaps, it’s due to the hectic pace many people live today.
When traveling to and from work on a bus or metro, the short work of fiction sometimes is just the right ticket.
Themes for my stories range from travel stories, personal drama, and humor. A number of the works have been published in the The Story Teller, a publication of the Society of Southwestern Authors, and included in the
Moonlight Mesa anthology, Award-Winning Tales. The Washington Golf Monthly published a light nostalgic piece
of humor of mine. Recently, Desert Sleuths, the Arizona chapter of Sisters In Crime, published my short story in
its August 2012 anthology, SoWest: Desert Justice.
A two-time winner at the Cave Creek, Arizona Film and Arts Festival, I received the first place Coyote trophy award
for Burial Sites for Sale. It’s a story about a modern Arizona ranch family dealing with the demands and temptations
of modern life.
When not working on my stories, I write book reviews that appear in the Washington Independent Review of Books. http://www.wirobooks.com
I’ve written the following reviews, which can be found in the website’s archives:
- The Man in the Rockefeller Suit, The Astonishing Rise and Spectacular Fall of a Serial Impostor by Mark Seal … Jul 2011
- The Secrets of the FBI by Ronald Kessler Aug 2011
- The Shadow patrol by Alex Berenson Feb 2012
- Dead Men by Richard Pierce Jun 2012
- Young Philby by Robert Littell Dec 2012
- The Valley of Unknowing by Philip Sington Jan 2013
- The Warriors by Tom Young Jul 2013
- The Player by Brad Parks Mar 2014